Babayada;

Another thing I would like to discuss is how you treat this experience you had with Tony Robbins. You probably went there with high expectations but no real specific goals in mind. It primed the pump for you and you became thristy for more. You now have enough expeience behind you, that you could look back and see what has become a priceless tool for you, learned at Tony's retreat, and
discard the rest. This would be the wisest thing to do and not waste any more energy on what didn't work. This helps you in life and on your path of self developement.

In many ways you become a Senior Classman to advise others on how they should proceed. You can do this with a helpful attitude or you can act like a bully, I'm sure you remember some of them from high school.

When I started the self development thing I was in the Navy taking care of a boiler room 16 to 18 hours a day feeling very fatigued. A friend of mine was in Scientology and talked to me about past lives, thinking I might get a handle on things if I could remember what I was doing here I signed up in about 1975.
This led me down a path that was pretty tough but not as bad as steaming boilers for the Navy. I ended up working for L Ron Hubbard as a Commodores Messenger. I left after he "dropped his body". It was a pretty messy departure but I knew it wasn't my path.
For many years I mentally wrestled with this and really didn't have many nice things to say about it because of the way I had been treated.

It wasn't until many years later when I was into daily meditation, practicing Aikido and looking at the value of just Being that I learned the value of a Teacher. Although there was alot in that past experience that I didn't agree with, there were several gold nuggets that are still workable for me today. They survived the "Hammer Test" and for that I had to give thanks to L Ron Hubbard and what he had built. When I did this all the other stuff fell away. I do not plan on ever going back there but I take with me these few valuable lessons to build on.

Tony Robbins gave you something to inspire you to search for more and you went out and you found what you were looking for. Before you met him I'm sure you didn't have a plan, after you left you developed one. Honestly, you might want to thank him for doing that.

No one has all the answers for you. You are the one that has to put together your own mosaic of life.

All the Best (really)

Jeff