quote:
Originally posted by HSteinfeld:
I agree with the general opinion: Tony Robbins is a good motivator, but he sure doesn't know how to teach solid NLP techniques.

For true problem solving, I recommend Dr. Michael Hall and Rev. Bobby Boddenheimer, both of www.neurosemantics.com

Tony Robbins made the smart decision to depart from the NLP crowd, even though he masterered and applied many NLP tecbiques in his products and serveice. That separates him from other NLP-ers. NLP is all about getting the results, not about the forms, originalities, theories; to that end, Tony Robbins did the right thing and the outcome is that he is the most successful individul on earth who profits from NLP.

I do also agree that Tony Robbins is good in motivating people but he doesn't give them tools to getting the results. His goal was to motivate people and made himself rich, and accordingly he is recognized as a great motivator, and only a motivator. I rather go to a good teacher who is result oriented and take pride in seeing his puples achieving the intended results in their lives.

peace and love to all.