When you say:

NLP is all about getting the results, not about the forms, originalities, theories

What exactly do you mean?

I agree that NLP is about getting results, of course. But not about the forms, originalities, theories?

NLP started as a process of modeling. This process yielded several patterns that had been modeled after examples of excellence in human behavior. Many people equate NLP with the patterns NLP generated, but at heart NLP is a method of modeling and reproducing excellence.

I do not know what you mean by forms and originalities, but NLP is very much about the spirit of the people from whom the patterns originated. There is a lot of the spirit of Bandler and/or Grinder in those who teach it. There is a lot of Milton Erickson, Virginia Satir, and Gregory Bateson. NLP is very much about form in the sense that it emphasizes form over content.

Honestly, your post does not make much sense to me.

As far as Tony's movement away from NLP: 1) The movement was a financial decision, I think, during a time when there was a lot of dispute over NLP being intellectual property, and 2) he still incorporates a hell of a lot of it in what he does.

Tony's financial success does not come from moving away from NLP, it comes from him being a shrewd businessman. He knows how to reach people, he knows how to tell them what they want to hear.

Many people who are into NLP are very much NOT into the status quo. This can make them somewhat unpopular. Tony is all about the status quo. He's all about materialism. He's all about your desire to look like a model. He's all about helping you make yourself into what society tells you you should be. Really. That's why he's so popular. He knows how to ride on the waves of consensus while making people feel he's all about their individuality.

That's my estimate, anyway.