Babayada,

Thanks for your comments. When I wrote orms, originalities, theories, I meant status quo. Here we split the opinion: I believe Tony departed from NLP status quo, he combines NLP techniques with other techniques to accomplish the results he wants, without conforming himself to the purity and status quo of NLP or other doctrins. I am not judging the morality of his business practice, I neither condeem nor support his practice, he accomplished great financial success, that makes other NLP-ers unhappy and made him the target of criticism, that's to be expected. What impresses me is his ability to take what he needs from NLP, without overly conrcerned about the forms,originalities, theories and other status quo, to help him accomplish his goals, and he have shown to the world that he has the great results!

You think that "Many people who are into NLP are very much NOT into the status quo.", that's fine with me; you meantioned NLP modeling, patterns, proccesses, spirit, and many big names associated with it, to me, these are forms, these are status quo's, and my personal belief is that NLP hould not be these "mean", but rather, it should be more about the "ends", the results!

I appreciate that you have a different view than mine, and your pointing out that my post didn't make seens to you, that's a good thing. If we all have the same view about everything, there is no need for a "discussion forum" like this one.

peace and love to all.