To have someone open a door to a ball room doesn't make you a good dancer. In the the ballroom, you hear music, enter an ambiance, meet all kind of people: The life is yours helped by the door opener.

Tony Robbins sell discovery in his light. NLP this author or another, you advanced to the door and the author fires you up to dance. You can sit, talk, sing, work, meet people in different ways and avoid others. If the Band director offend you, the door opener is not to blame.

People enjoy life in the light they see fit: Another ball room presented by another door opener also have it's chaos.

I make this analogy to say that Tony's fired me in a model to build my value system, recognize my belief and take action. His teaching says that I have to make my own choices because he doens't consider himself a guru or an hypnotist. He teach to make my own decision faced with my life situation, environment, goal and take action.

Tony did what he thought he had to do. I do not agree divorce as a value in relationship. He incenced Becky often on his audios, he's valuing money, he takes opportunities from authors and telecommunication paradigm, so can I.

While I cannot value all his views, I can value what he's yapping about. His views opened my eyes with ears that listened. But once I am in the room, it's my dance.

I enjoy your ballroom and company.

Cheers.