Hi Livingsuccess

Like Watcher I'm a little confused by some of your statements as they seem to contradict what Bill Harris has said publicly about the holosync program.
Your quote:
"And now, if you will believe this, Bill himself uses the program regularly, and even after all of this time he is still nowhere near the end of the program. He is somewhere in the middle."
I have the retreat CD's that Watcher mentions and Bill says quite clearly that he mediates only a few times each year because the top level has no effect on him anymore. How do you know that he is still regularly meditating with binaural beats and that he is only in the "middle of the program"? And what is your source for saying that "there are not even a handful of people who have completed the program". Bill claims something like 90% of people who get to AL3 go through the whole program.

I'm just trying to decide what weighting to give to your statements as the reality is with discussion boards, you don't know anyone from a bar of soap. Are you able to provide some background as to how you know this apparently inside info on CRI and Bill?

Cheers
Phil