Hi Livingsuccess,

Several issues with your post. I had the CDs from a Centerpointe retreat, and as mentioned by Lucky Phil, Bill stated that he's been through all the levels and doesn't use it anymore except possibly when he conducts these retreats.

I read the article about them jacking it up as far as it would go and not having a very good experience. However skipping one set of CD's is not equivalent to "jacking it up as far as it will go." What really ticked me off is that they use this "one size fits all" approach. So if I skip a level and find that it's too much I can go back and get the level I skipped.

What if I purchased several levels and didn't and skipped over it, and told them about it. I doubt if they would care. What if I told them that I purchased a level from a 3rd party (without the sublims), my guess is they would want me to purchase it from them.

As I said I liked the program, but don't want to be told that they know better than I do. This may actully be the case, but let me discover it for myself.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't make a profit on their material, just that they are letting greed get the best of them.

I never could get a decent explaination of why they used Delta state, all I've read talks of Theta state being the most useful for meditation.