I didn't have a good rhythm yesterday to get a call through to Centerpointe. They are a few hours behind me and I had time in the morning when they were closed, so I still haven't been able to straighten out why I was told what I was told by Centerpointe staff regarding:

1. where Bill was in the program,
2. information about his regular practice with the program and what sort of headphones he used to do so.
3. and how many people had been through to the end of the program.

So, I may have recieved bad information regarding those points because they were received, within the last year or so, from a Centerpointe staff member. That information didn't come directly from Bill, though when I spoke to him in 1992-3 he was definitely still using the program based on his statements directly to me, one-on-one over the phone.

Now Centerpointe may have changed it's policy since I was told this, but my understanding is if you buy an Inner Circle membership, which pays for all of the Levels, they still will only send you your current Level to work with and will try to slow down your progress through the system if you keep asking for the next set. I also always found the superior "we know what's best for you", one-size-fits-all attitude of this policy. Really, if you paid for the Inner Circle membership and all they care about is the money, they shouldn't have any problem sending you all of the sets and saying, "here's how we suggest using them - do otherwise at your own risk," but they don't do that.

Now for your last point, Trader, Delta "meditation" is actually a very deep subject, though it is also a much more rare form of meditation. Most people never consciously get to this point in their practice. These predominantly delta brain states are only reached by advanced meditators in certain forms of meditation - I believe samahdi is the phrase used in buddhist meditation practice for this state of consciousness.

Even before I used Holosync, I had experience of this state of consciousness through my own practices. It is possible, and I have personally verified this, that one can remain aware throughout an entire night of sleep - passing into sleep, into and out of various REM, theta, dreaming periods, in between these is the time of delta state (deep sleep), where apparently nothing is happening. However, this is actually a time, if one can be consciously aware in it, of timeless, formless awareness - non-dual awareness. If you can achieve this it will have a profound effect on your consciousness during your waking consciousness.

If you are interested in learning more about these brain states and the consciousness associated with them, check out Ken Wilber, his books and his websites.