Okay... I ordered Sound Health Sound Wealth and said that I would post my first impressions. Then I realized that my first impressions of a program are not usually my longer term impressions of a program and decided to wait until I had more experience with the program.

So. Here I am. The program has an instruction CD, a bedtime hypnosis CD, a "daytime break" CD (my term), and a background CD. The bedtime and break time CD are hypnosis CDs and appear to use the same script, except the bedtime CD doesn't wake you up--it tell you to go to sleep.

I found that the first time I listened to the Background CD, I started relaxing and it is still good as a relaxant. I listen to it whenever possible throughout the day. I feel calmer and find that life looks better when listening to it.

The hypnosis CDs I'm still having an issue with. Their actual scripts seem good and beneficial, and if I would listen to them daily I think I would see positive results--and much faster. However, it's the hypnosis induction that makes me twitch. I've tried a number of hypnosis tapes and been personally hypnotized a few times. I've been told more than once that I am an "excellent subject", whatever that gets me. I feel she rushes the process just a bit--she needs to give a beat of silence before counting down to the next number. Without that extra beat, the induction feels rushed and it's harder to reach a good level of hypnosis. My BIGGEST complaint, though, is that in both hypnosis CDs, she tells you TWICE that she will count you down from 10 to ZERO. And then she only counts you down from 10 to ONE. For me, that last count is where I really drop down to a solid hypnosis, and without it, I don't achieve a deep level. I'm left waiting to hear "Zero." So I'm trying to say "Zero" myself, but often I choose to listen to the hypnosis CDs when I'm really tired (she says they work equally well asleep or awake) and hope I fall asleep before we hit "one." Saying "Zero" myself is starting to help, though.

As for real results.. that why I ordered the course too! I'd like to lose about 100 pounds and gee... $8 million sounds good to me too--although I'd settle for a good-paying, secure job in the meantime.

Results to date: I've had the course for about two to three weeks now. My weight has been creeping up the last few months, so when I got on the scale yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I'd lost four pounds. I didn't think I'd been eating less or exercising more--so that's an encouraging sign! I haven't won the lottery (yet), but today I found a way to rework my temporary job (which could be over in a couple months) into something that will last at least another year. Might not be the Sound Health Sound Wealth program affecting this--but it might be!

Overall opinion: After two/three weeks--the course isn't perfect, but it is good. I see encouraging signs, and I will continue using/testing it to determine if it's REALLY working. After all, it took her star pupil eight months to lose 35 pounds without dieting and acquire $8 million!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited August 31, 2004).]