I've been using Sound Health Sound Wealth for eight weeks now, and I seem to have plateaued or even regressed after about week three. I'd lost four pounds (out of 100) in the first three weeks, but after eight weeks I'm still only down those four pounds. Listening to SHSW used to relax the stress knots running from my back up to my neck, but it hasn't helped for the last two-three weeks. (No new money or money opportunities either--in fact the niche I thought I'd carved for myself in the first three weeks ended up being rejected.)

In the last month I've been having some "unhelpful" reactions. I've stopped listening to the bedtime SHSW at bedtime because I can't sleep afterwards; I feel tired, but alert and agitated. In the last month of listening to SHSW, I've become increasingly unfocused and lethargic.

I'm telling myself that this is just resistance and am currently continuing with SHSW, but it's getting difficult. This is starting to affect my work in a negative way--something I can't afford. I have a history of initial positive response to programs (like SHSW) and then nothing--ever again. I was hoping that SHSW could get me past this, but I'm beginning to doubt it.

I listen to the SHSW background CD for hours every day, but still only manage the daytime hypnosis break CD every other day. I still find it irritating and distracting that Dr. Oakes says that we will count down to zero, and then she counts down to ONE.

I really do want SHSW to work for me, so I have some questions.

Am I the only person bothered by being told we'll count down to zero and then only being counted down to one? That last number is a powerful hypnosis trigger for me, and without it I'm left hanging.

Has anybody else experienced this initial positive response with SHSW and then nothing/setback? If so, did they get past it? How long did it take?

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase the effectiveness of SHSW for me?

Thanks,
Pam