katycando26 -
Hi! Yes, I'm still using/trying Sound Health Sound Wealth. It's been a little over 3 months now.

I'm not experiencing most of my negative side effects of SHSW any more. Frodo02 and InquiringMind had some good suggestions, but I realize that I went off on a tangent. I finally was able to access the SHSW workbook and discovered that not only do ALL the CDs have subliminal messages, but they have different message scripts on different CDs. I also "misread" a suggestion of Frodo02, but my interpretation works for me--for now.

What I'm doing right now is listening to CDs 1(intro), 2 (hypnosis), and 4 (spirit trance - background) at least once every day as background "music." (Yes, #2 is supposed to be a hypnosis session, but that "count down to 0/only count down to 1" still annoys me.) #3 (bedtime) is still a problem for me, so I haven't been listening to it regularly yet. I am surprised how positive I feel listening to the Intro CD (#1). PLUS, I've resumed listening to my Inner Talk subliminal "Stop Self Sabotage," which helped a lot in the past for building my self confidence with people. (I quit when I started listening to SHSW.)

Anyway. That what I'm DOING. What's HAPPENING is.. not much yet. The antisocial, lethargic, depression "side effect" is gone. The stress knots in my shoulder and neck are improving. I find that more and more I think about doing things I would consider beneficial, but so far I rarely act on them. On the down side, not only have I gained back the four pounds I lost at the beginning of SHSW, but gained four brand new, never-been-this-heavy-before pounds.

I'm telling myself that since I don't listen to SHSW the way I'm "supposed" to, it's not reasonable to expect fast(er) results. I DO feel more positive and hopeful about SHSW. Since my worrisome negative aspects are gone, I'm continuing to use SHSW--and my Inner Talk subliminal. So my jury is still out on SHSW.

But MORE than enough about me! What about some of you who DIDN'T have any negative reactions? What about you people who use SHSW "as directed?" Some of you should have used SHSW for a couple months now. How is Sound Health Sound Wealth working for you?

~ Pam