Thanks, benewme, for the information, and clearing up the "workbook" issue. The "Whispers" sounds like an interesting concept; I like hearing about new things. However, to me, it might seem a little spooky to hear continual whispering going on in your head. Ha! You know how when you hear a song, and it stays in your mind for a while, sometimes even for a few days? Well, wouldn't it be awful to have continual whisperings?

The Effort-Free Life System is more my style, and I really do like it! I've only been with it for a few days, but I am very happy with what I've learned so far.

Personally, in my opinion, belief is a sibling of faith, and faith basically means two things: confidence and being thoroughly convinced about something. Over the years, I've managed to develop mountain-moving faith in certain areas of life. This is no exaggeration. I completely convince myself about a thing, and I "think from the end" on it, as if has already come to pass. I expect it, and literally reach out into the invisible realm for it, and pull it back over to myself in faith... just as if you were reaching across the table to get the salt shaker. Then I wait for Life to bring it to me, in the physical. If it's a problem beyond my immediate control, so to speak, I firmly envision that God is fixing it for me, at my request. Now THAT is REALLY powerful. I take what I ask for in faith, and I claim the manifestation as mine. Some things I can do this with, easily. Other things have been a challenge, because it would feel as if there were a subconscious blockage of some sort. But the Effort-Free Life System is in the process of helping me to melt away that underlying resistance, by way of what is referred to as "acceptance".

Maybe it can help you with your belief?

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 13, 2005).]