Hi SummitOfAmbition,

Thanks for your reply! As for the posting problems, it's to be expected when you're posting at 1:30 AM.

I like what you said about belief--it makes a lot of sense.

I... initially had belief in self-enhancing programs, and they worked. I first used Nightingale-Conant's Super Immunity and Health brain supercharger when I had strep throat that wouldn't stay away and the doctor wanted to remove my tonsils. I had just received my tapes and said that I wanted to use them for 30 days first. The doctor snickered and said, "Fine, but you'll be back here in 30 days for surgery." The strep went away, I've never had strep throat since, and I still have my tonsils. (Take THAT, doctor!)

Next I tried the Silva Mind System, at a financially difficult time. I set three money-related goals (two physical items requiring money I didn't have and a money goal), and took them in order of difficulty. I believed. It didn't matter when the days stretched to weeks for the first goal because I believed. That goal happened. I now had proof and more faith. I tackled the second goal. I believed. It didn't matter when the weeks stretched to months for the second goal because I believed. It took 5 months, but that goal happened. This success amazed some people and I tackled my third goal with complete confidence. However, when the months stretched into years for the third goal, I despaired. And I've never had any concrete, lasting success with anything else I've tried.

Your posting reminds me of where I started, when belief was new and unshaken, and where I need to return. It may also help anyone struggling to manifest results with Sound Health Sound Wealth--we need to reach out in faith.

Thank you!