Hi there!
I was wondering if you - or anyone reading this - would be interested in selling their copy of Sound Health, Sound Wealth?? (The Aussie dollar has been weak for some time; when Luanne's CDs are converted to AU dollars, they're quite expensive). Many thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by benewme:
Hi Frodo02,
It's GREAT that Sound Health Sound Wealth has worked so well for you! I'm really glad. I... gave up listening to Sound Health Sound Wealth shortly after my extended guarantee expired. In the end, I really wasn't seeing results and was "regressing" because I was spending my background listening time with SHSW instead of my beloved InnerTalk Stop Self Sabotage (Ending Self-Destructive Patterns) subliminal. I've purchased the Belief paraliminal, hoping to target whatever negative belief inhibits me from self-growth. We'll see. My first hurdle to overcome is that I despise trying to get dedicated, uninterrupted time for paraliminals or self-hypnosis. However, I'm really encouraged by your results Frodo02--that's the kind of success I was hoping to hear about!

[This message has been edited by benewme (edited June 08, 2005).]