Hi everyone,
I am trying to find ways and means to improve the quality of my sleep at nite so that I can sleep deeper and wake up more recharged and rested after a good nite's sleep. That would not be problem if I could wake up about 7 am each day, but the reality is that I have to get up by 6 am each day if I am to be on time for my work. If I had a choice, I would get up even earlier so that I can attend to personal stuff like maybe exercise and so on before I get to work (maybe 5 am). But the problem is that whenever I try to get up earlier, my body and mind does not seem to get the same quality of sleep it needs because I still wake up tired even if I try to go to bed on time the previous nite.
Mostly, the problem I have is with falling asleep easily in my own bed - I don't seem to have this difficulty as I fall readily into deep sleep when on my sofa!?
What I really desire to know is, are there ways to train my body and mind so that I go to sleep readilly as well as get higher returns on my sleep time? If so, any great resources to recommend?
thanks guys..Would appreciate any input in this area..