Hi everyone,
thanks for the tips: as a matter of fact, I am practising SFQ daily. Do find it very helpful at raising and maintaining energy levels of the body- if I can get up in time to do it, that is. Not sure whether there are other kinds of meditation that I ought to include- quite stretched for time as it is.
I have on occasion used paraliminals such as Deep Relaxation or New History Gen-Mental Review to help relax n set the tone for the next day, but sometimes find it necessary to use the washroom right after - that kind of breaks any sleep I might have been falling into whilst listening to that paraliminal.
As for putting the sofa in my bedroom, my wife jokingly said I should do that but I don't think we could fit both a bed AND a sofa in our bedroom :_P
I am rather curious about the powerfulsleep.com link though: I tried searching for the web for more info on this product but couldn't turn up any- could you share a little bit more about how this ebook has helped you, Hobo? Would like to find out more from you before plunking down money for this e-book.
Hmm, I never thot of using holosync in sleep reduction. Maybe that is worth considering.
Thanks Eric, for the link to tempur bed products- I will check it out.
Thanks guys for taking time to listen and respond to my queries.

take care...