Hi all

thanks for the response. I agree that some of these programs are ok. I purchased Sedona and found it quite usefull initially but the effectiveness soon wore off. The difference with HS is that the changes are evolutionary and permanent and require a longer priod to work.

Bill states this clearly when he tells us that HS is not a quick magic bullet. Despite this clarity some people still complain about the results of their using HS as if it is something they were not made aware of in the beginning.

Most of the complainants would appear to be experiencing exactly those symptoms listed in the HS literature. The problem I have with pushing other courses onto people is that it makes it easier to opt out of HS before it has been given reasonable time to work and try something cheaper and apparently equally as good as HS but without the upheaval assosiated with HS.

For many people HS is a very big commitment and we want to be confident that the product we signed up for initially is every bit as good as we were told it would be. Personally I feel that pushing other courses onto people can be perceived by many as admitting to gaps in what HS can offer. I dont actually believe there are gaps in HS technology.