Just to chime in...HS has delivered for me everything that it promised and more. there is no more doubt for me that I am going to finish the program. From my experience and perspective, HS will deliver for you as well if you keep going. Remember, we all have different "baggages", so it takes different times to take effect for different people. The way i understand HS is that, HS develops in you expanded awareness that will allow you to distinguish between the map and the teritory. once you can do this, you can then put your map together the way you want it. Wether you realise it or not, everything that "happens" to you, you attracted based on your map. Now, if you do HS at the same time add other products that will put the map together as you go along, the faster this transformation. This has been my experience. One of the big Life issue that I have not seen on any of this thread regarding HS, is the issue of RESPONS.ABILITY. You give away your power whenever you BLAME something outside of you for the way you feel or act. Like it has been said, Between stimulus and response is choice. Thanks to Bill and HS, I have learned and continue to learn to excercise this power. Anyone can excercise this power...if you choose to.