Tono! Something to think about. What some people see as "crap" others see as "Treasurers".

quote "now some bloody crap about voice training which costs the earth and the only people in a position to purchase it are movie stars!!"

Just because it is something that does not appeal to you personally, that does not make it "crap", it just makes it something that is not in your field of interest.

Many people who are not movie stars, for various reasons have a desire for a strong, rich voice, if there is a program out there that will educate and train us on how to achieve this, and Bill Harris has a lead to this program, then that's incredible.

I paid down my $250 committment within 2 seconds of receiving this email advertisement.

There are as many varied fields of interest as there are people in the world. So for those of us who find value in such a program please don't put us down by calling it "crap"

My field of interest can be found at the following website. Check out a club in your area, it will be the best investment in yourself you could ever make. http://www.toastmasters.org

P.S. I am at the Purification Level 3 in Bill Harris's End program. For me it was not the End it was the Beginning.