What a curious discussion. I am currently using Centerpointe's Purification Level 4. I started HS about 10 years ago. I also teach a low tech form of meditation that I call Energy Flow Meditation. This form of meditation explores spiritual aspects, while HS explores human and personality aspects. Energy Flow is an extremely effective form of meditation, that HS enhances by clearing away personality issues that get in the way.

In my experience, the process of overwhelm can take on many forms. Irritation is one of them. I am and we all are constantly bombarded with information and marketing from everywhere. This will happen regardless of my personal thoughts or feelings about it. Getting grumpy about it, doesn't help anything, except being stuck.

Bill Harris's marketing techniques are what they are. Does this make any difference to me? Only if I am reisting or have a belief about it. Believing something doesn't necessarily make it true. I have always felt that there was never an end to learning and growing. There is always more to learn. Bill apparently believed, at the time, that HS was all anyone needed. He has moved on from that perspective and has recommended many other courses.

In my beginning with HS, I thought that the Hype was over done. I have since realized, it doesn't make any difference to me. If Centerpointe offers or recomends someting I am interested in, great. If not, it goes out of my awareness and no longer think about it.

I send each of you a vision of your highest path.

Zendar