Ok, Watcher.

First of all, let's cure some ignorance on your part. The correct spellings of the words you are trying to write are "sarcastic" and "explanation."

Instead of simply saying I am ignorant, which amounts to name calling, please provide some useful information.

I am willing to admit there are facts I do not know. Ignorance isn't so bad. It can be cured by acquiring information. Put your money where your mouth is and fill in the empty spaces.

I am going to assume that the explanation to which you refer is my most recent post, so I will address that topic only.

As far as I know, Watcher, the content of the CDs contains environmental sound effects and binaural beat frequencies. Am I not correct?

What's missing? I guess you could include customer service, someone to talk to about your experiences, which can also be gotten free of charge (that is, you can talk to friends and other people over the net who have been there before), and then you have materials from Centerpointe explaining their philosophy behind their products and their use. From what I have seen of that, you can also gather this sort of information for free.

Really, it may be ignorance, but I don't see why those products should cost that much for any other reason than pure greed.

If it is ignorance, then inform me. My guess is there really isn't that much quality information for you to offer. This is why you stop at a mere insult.

I try to provide the best quality of information I can to back up what I say. Lets see you do the same.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 25, 2004).]