Smeagle,

I am glad holosync works so well for you.

With regard to blanking out information, I don't have a vendetta against Bill Harris. I have a big moral issue with what he and others in his company are doing. I agree that when you have a big emotional reaction to something, you tend to focus on supporting information and delete the rest. I do take the time to read differing points of view several times, to pick up information I may have missed.

I am curious about this Map of Reality Expander. Tell us more about it and why you think it's so effective.

In your post, Smeagle, I saw an implication that if you do not use Holosync, then you're miserable and your life is not an adventure. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am sure there are people who use Holosync, even the advanced levels, who are miserable, just like there are people who don't who are miserable. And, of course, there are people using it who are gleeful, just like there are those who don't use it who are gleeful.

I have to say, that it appears to me that people who have been doing it for a long time appear to be happy and balanced. You sound like you have found something that works, and if you can afford it financially, then I am happy for you. I still think, however, that you're being ripped in terms of money. It looks to me that they are charging approximately 5 times as much as they should for their products.

Look at what LSC is doing with the Abundance for Life course. The course is designed extremely well, to provoke responses through merely listening to it. That is, merely following the course teaches the behaviors and thought patterns you're supposed to learn. Linguistically, like paraliminals, it is a work of art. I don't agree with all of it, but they are providing a lot of value.

The cost of the course, 12 CDs, is $325 sans discount. That's around $27.00 per CD. Pricey, but not insane. You're getting seriously good information and several paraliminals. You're getting material presented in many different ways. Normal "lecture" style, the "fast finish" mode, and through paraliminals. Even with the discount, I felt a little "youch!" in my wallet when I got it, but I am glad I did.

Contrast that to $80 per cd. Abundance of Life would be $960 for the non-deluxe version. I would never in a million years buy it for that price. I would stop buying LSC products if they charged that much for the information. I'd look at them as if they were money grubbing pigs, more interested in money than sharing and helping people. I mean, think of the amount of people they'd alienate.

I just don't know, Smeagle. I am really happy for you and your progress, but it still does not change the way I feel about it. If you brought me someone who cured their cancer through Holosync I'd still feel the same way ... even worse. I'd feel like these SOBs are more interested in getting money than providing people with the means to help themselves! And, in fact, that is the case. Why else charge so much for something that costs little to produce?

Avatar only $3,500, huh? So having money to burn is the same as being dedicated? That's ridiculous. You may believe that reasoning, but, seriously, being able to afford it is not equivalent to being dedicated. That's BS.

It's $3,500 because people are willing to pay that much. I believe their product inducing altered states probably has a lot to do with the willingess of people to pay those kinds of prices. More than a little indoctrination is going on.

Wow. I am simply amazed. The more I hear about the behavior of this company, the more I hate them. They truly are money grubbing pigs. Jeez.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 26, 2004).]