I don't think Centerpointe would ever come up with something like auditing protocol R2-45. As much as I dislike Centerpointe, it's sort of like comparing P.T. Barnum with Hitler.

The greed is the same, but basic human decency is still there.

But don't feel too bad, Nick. I am sure you got a lot of benefits, and there ARE means by which you can continue your progress without paying an arm and a leg.

You'll never fall prey to the same tricks again, either. You're wiser.

I got the Awakening Prologue despite years and years of simply throwing away the Centerpointe material. I would always think, "Sounds good, but man ... they are charging ridiculous prices. This has GOT to be a scam."

Later on, a friend of mine who knew Bill Harris had a Centerpointe tape. I told him I'd always been curious about them. I listened and it really had a profound effect on me. My friend told me that they had made special recordings just for him and that the tape I listened to was a really deep one.

After getting the Awakening Prologue and listening to it for a while, I read over their material. I read more and more, and a sinking feeling came over me. I realized what they were doing and that I had been had. I determined to be vocal about it (hence my vendetta and alter ego as Anti-Centerpointe Man) from then on.

But we've all been had in some way.

One thing I do now, before paying a lot for something new, is look for negative opinions and criticism about it on the net. There usually is.

I go back and forth between the pro and con sources, am much better informed, and then make my own, more informed, decision.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 27, 2004).]