quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:

I have heard of lower levels of brain waves but so far no one has been able to clearly demonstrate them and it is probably operator error that was really behind it.

Or the fact that the equipment being used is currently only designed to look for the frequencies that are know.

Anyone see Jurastic Park? Once the computer found what it was programed to look for it stopped looking.

Do you prefer Tea or Coffee or perhaps neither.

Even a begger holding out his cup for a few coins is marketing his point of view on the world. We can argue that his approach is right or wrong and perhaps I could want him to change it to suit my prefered paradigm tht there be no beggers in the world.

The fact is, his business is not my business, I can only change that which is my business. As for the begger, it simply is, what it is. I can choose to stay in the trance and demand that it be changed and argue till everyone agrees with me that the begger should not be there. While I may be swayed on the idea of right or wrong... It will remain a part of my trance as long as I try to make his business my business. It's my business whether I give him any coins.

Alex