Babayada;

Just as a side bar to the price thing, Bill Harris has said that the sound technology for getting the sound outside of the head did cost him alot of money, alot more than he wanted to admit. He did develope the audiofonix to replace Bud Lowry's technology because Bud was a one man show and getting up in age.

In my own work I believe that worrying about price is their business. If I didn't think the product gave me something I wanted I'd get something else that did. Because somebody would come up with a better product eventually. But waiting around for Microsoft to come up with XP when it had only developed MS DOS and dropping the price in the mean time, it just doesn't work that way.

I think Bill Harris is a straight up guy. He's always answered my questions although I don't ask business and money questions because I really don't care. He doesn't know anything about the shipping business and sailing the seven seas. I feel comfortable in this already.

They claim to surround yourself with people that are smarter than you are about the subjects your are dealing with. Bill knows alot more about this than I do. I have no problem with that. I have more of a problem if he just went away with holosync.

At least I have a choice on this right now. To holosync or not to holosync that is the question. I choice to holosync at this price.

Jeff