Hi guys...I also just started Holosync Prologue.I bought it because ,frankly speaking,of the barage claims of being the ultimate tool and of course the "bribe".

Iam grateful for this discussion because I can be able to check out for myself without buying the hype and claims of Holosync.
Another point I want to make is that from there original site I did not get much information that there would be more to come after!upto Level four.
But I still have time to return it back.And would I be able to do that?Of course I can do that.
I agree with Babayada that the guarantee is a psychological tool they use it on you.I recall there was another product called to do with Energy Meridians and claimed to remove all the blockages and limiting beliefs to do with abundance.It was was selling around the neat price of 180 dollars and had only and e download of thirty pages.

I was one of the top ones who gave the utmost effort on it and gave my feedback constantly in her Arthurs roundTable as she used to call it.In the end I realised that it was all encashing on EFt.I asked for my guarantee .She gave it to me after sending me an abusive Mail that I might as well dole money from the other members!And she cut thrity dollars from the original amount withouht any reason.But my friend who was also involved in it did not ask for it.He was too nice for that.And she closed the Guarantee after that.
My conclusion after that incident?The gurantees are not for you to return the items but just Marketing Strategy.
There all kind of glossy claims out there for people to push their products and one has to be wary.

bye all.