Oh and BTW I'm not trying to bash Holosync because I know it's helped some people, but I've seen more replies on boards and feedback of how it isn't that great. The reason is because the binurals(and the way the binurals are constructed) often times cause unecessary cathartic reactions that are pushing on emotions with force instead of letting them naturally flow. You then have to deal with these induced anxiety states with sheer tortorous toleration. Often times when people simple take a nonjudgemental look at their life they will automatically see what they're doing, who they hang around, and all the rigid ways of living that causes the suffering in the first place. The holosync way seems to have it backwards(even though one CD is supposed to give you endorphins for a while, big deal, you can get endorphins in millions of natural ways) Plus it encourages a "state of waiting", like "man I'll really feel good once I reach level 3!" When in reality everything that one needs is right where you are. My personal view of Holosync is that while they may be skilled at making binural beats, they are mainly good at advertising, the power of semantic suggestion, charge way too much for the various programs, and have split the program into waaaay too many levels. To me I would only use holosync maybe for induction with a script, maybe. Just my 3 cents.