I've gotten moderately good results with HR and it provides a good theoretical foundation for other work. As a meta-system you can incorporate other methods into the work. I actually use YM more because of the faster results. (Just yesterday I used a YM correction to heal a painful stomache instantly in less than a second.)

Many of these systems share a lot in common and can be combined together. Progress results when you shift your energy, i.e., move stagnant energy out and remove blockages. It's the blockages that keep you from achieving your goals. You could spend a lifetime exploring these modalities.

HR works a lot with colors and tones such as the Solfeggio Frequencies as revealed in the book "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo. This is the original six note scale that ancient music used.

1. Ut = 396 = 9

2. Re = 417 = 3

3. Mi = 528 = 6

4. Fa = 639 = 9

5. Sol = 741 = 3

6. La = 852 = 6

Another approach to working with color frequencies to shift your energy to improve your life is to read the book or get the audio CD "Change Your Aura, Change Your Life: The Audio Workbook" by Barbara Martin. Amazingly cheap for the info gained!