This is what I found on the centerpointe discussion forum. I am worried about this, because if Hutchison is right, many holosyncers like me have a problem. Your reactions would be appreciated.

Dear David,

I have much to say about the holo sync process, none of it good. Among other things I suggest you look up on internet such words as Beta brain waves head injury brain damage (that would be one search) and also kindling effect brain. Also brainwave hypersynchrony and brain damage. These are just a few the starting points. I will tell more when I have time but right now I am in the middle of some difficulties. I am suffering from pneumonia, I had a DVT (deep vein thrombosis, or blood clot) for which I am taking medication to keep the blood clot from breaking loose and causing pulmonary thrombosis,
heart stroke, or brain hemorrhage. I am suffering from a high fever and am supposed to be staying in bed all the time. So maybe you can write me with what you find and with what your effects of overload have been- I have heard almost the exact same list of symptoms from other users of Centerpoint
tapes as well as in scientific articles about kindling in the brain and brainwave hypersynchrony. Stay in touch please and thank you for writing. Yours truly,
Mike

Peace / Light
David