Hi there!

I dont know about brain damage but I cant use Awakened Minds product Concentration (using brainwave-sync to get more concentrated...) any more. For some reason I get a really bad headache when I use that cd. At first it was allright but I overused it. Sat with the cd for 3 hours straight (it should work, no constraints for length of use) and later on the headaches got me.

One person over at the holosync-board has talked about getting dyslexic because of Holosync. Although, it was worth it (says Margaret somewhere, if I dont remember wrong).

And I think that some beneficial habits (regarding memory, reading, etc) might get negativly effected by HS. It seems Im not as sharp memorywise as before.

But it is really hard to know these things without maintaining rigid journals of experiences or test of performance before, during and after. So I wont say that much about the accuracy of this.

Brain-damage? Dunno, but there have been posts over at the hs-board (ezboard.com) from ppl who have had really negative experiences with Holosync.

Ill stick with Awakened Minds (the same problems might surface as with HS) for the time beeing.

No need to get too carried away with fear of brain-damage altho. Im sure more ppl would have talked about it.

/Tore