quote:
Originally posted by garics:

Her claim wasn't groundless, it was based on her personal experience of using the CD's. And perhaps even knowing others who are using the CD's. YOU are the one DEFENDING Michael Hutchison's claims that holosync causes brain damage; where is your evidence?

[This message has been edited by garics (edited February 03, 2005).]

Actually I am not defending the "brain damage claim", I mearly pointing out that the poster 's "thoghts" that these cds cannot cause brain damage is groundless, just because she or people she knows didn't have brain damage does not exclude the possibilty that they COULD!

Let me illustrate: an alleged rapist was caught and was put on trail, a female came to his defense: I know this man, he is hramless, I also know other people who said he is harmless, we actually all found him very friendly and very helpful, none of us was ever rapped or even slightly offended by him, therefoe, I would like this court to consider my THOUGHT that this man can not be a rapist. Even though what she said is true, would you agree that her conclusion that this man can not be a rapist is indeed GROUNDLESS?

I am pazzled why so many "logical minds" in this forum all in a sudden became illogical? Where in my post that I voiced my view that Holosync cds WILL in deed damage the brain?

peace and love to all.

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 03, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 03, 2005).]