quote:
Originally posted by Fear Not!:
Actually I am not defending the "brain damage claim", I mearly pointing out that the poster 's "thoghts" that these cds cannot cause brain damage is groundless, just because she or people she knows didn't have brain damage does not exclude the possibilty that they COULD!

I am pazzled why so many "logical minds" in this forum all in a sudden became illogical? Where in my post that I voiced my view that Holosync cds WILL in deed damage the brain?

peace and love to all.

You were defending Michael Hutchison's credentials, for some reason...if not to defend his claims against those of Bill Harris, them please explain why?

It is not groundless because there are a lot of people on this forum who have used holosync and not a single one of them seems to conclusively think that holosync has produced brain damage in their case. That DOES constitute evidence. Not ultimately conclusive evidence, but it certainly is more
convincing than the other side of the argument if you ask me.

And yes, there is no way to prove that it absolutely COULDN'T produce brain damage. There is also no way to conclusively prove that eating cereal for breakfast COULDN'T ever produce brain damage, but I'm sure not going to waste my time thinking about it unless prompted by someone like you.