I'll just comment on the top three things that I have gained with holosync.

1. I enjoy life a lot more, I don't care nor do I worry about what people think of me. My wife would often say I was being paranoid, but not anymore. Basically I'm a happier man, not angry.

2. I no longer take medication for depression I just plain quit taking it. And I was on some pretty strong drugs, Elavil and Welbutrin.

3. I get sensations of euphoria the likes of which I don't remember since I was a child. When I'm with other people, or working with other people I get a wonderful sense love. These feeling that I get becomes more pronounced and comes on faster and lasts longer as I continue with holosync. I quit using holosync for a couple of months and those feelings and frequency of those euphoric episodes diminished. Now let me clarify; I can't put all of the credit for this with Holosync, I think the Sedona Method contributes to this also.

Personally, the sound of the meditation bowls and rain does nothing for me, and at first I found it rather irritating. I still don't find it soothing, I just put up with it. Whatever the background noise, it is immaterial, it's the function of the binaural beats that is important.

Keep in mind that you have nothing to loose trying the program, if it isn’t for you, get your money back.

Sync about it,
Joe

quote:
Originally posted by alvinmc:
Joe,

As one who is considering trying Holosync, tell me what you like about the program and what you think it has done for you. And why it is better than others out there.

It *appears* to me that the recordings of rain and the bowls have been done with high quality recording mics and electronics (just based on the sample I was sent). Some "high end" CD music lables say this is one way they separate themselves. Of course, this has nothing to do with the technical aspects or efficacy of the underlying program, which is the point of it all.

Thanks--