Shr33m,

I could not say it any better than what you have just said, English is my second language.

I saw so many regular contributors here are advocating Holosync, but none can prove that what they are advocating are not placeble effects, in fact there simply is no sufficient data anywhere to suggest brainwave entrainment has any positive health or spiritual benifit, so I was just trying to make people aware that this might be something that works for some people, but unless they know what they want out of it and believe that they can actually attain them by investing their money, time and energy. I am very troubled by people claiming the benifits of Holosync but were unable to ojectively quantify and prove what they are claiming, many of them also do meditations, have positive personal develpment experience, studied NLP and other self-help programs, or have spiritual awareness, but to disregard or under-play these other positive developments, and praise Holosync as if it really has anything to do the personal development benifits they have accumulated over the years that are the collective result from many products and their positive intentions, their investment in time, money and energies in the development proccess, in my opinion, is really irresponsible.

So please read shr33m's psot carefully, ask yourself what are your objectives in investing such a big sum of money, and time and energy in Holosync? knowing the claimed positive benifits are unproven and unsustanciateble, knowing no one who have actually completed all levels of Holosync listening is willing to come out to share their "positive" experience in the entire Internet communities, knowing that the only known person who completeted all levels of Holosync is not positive about her Holosync experience, knowing that there are more cost effective brainwave entrainment products, knowning that there are other personal and spiritual development paths availeble that more people have walked and more such experience are being shared in the online communities, one really should think more than twice before making his or her own informed decision as whether or not Holysync might be right for them. For those hardcore Holosync supporters, don't accuse me of avocating against Holosync, I am not, I only point out that there are options, and there are questions about the claims from Holosync, and that one shall make use of available informations in making his or her own informed, intelligent decision regarding Holosync.

peace and love to all.

[This message has been edited by Fear Not! (edited February 03, 2005).]