Be careful with Bandler.

His methods are pretty strange, sometimes. Upon reflection, I think he is not above putting people through a little hell in order to "improve" them (or give them what is his idea of what they need).

If you can watch him work in a seminar on video, look at how he marks out messages to certain people. You'll see that what he marks out can be pretty shocking. Sometimes I didn't know whether he was actually trying to help or just play with people. Only he knows.

My problem when I saw him, I think, was that I was very naive and doe-eyed. I thought of him as something of a benevolent hero. I was shocked to find out that this guy has serious teeth.

If you go see Bandler, your experience will be unforgetable, and you'll bring back a lot of abilities you might not know you have. He does a lot of "unconscious installation," and if you're motivated you'll definitely pick up stuff just by being around him.

I went and saw Bandler and then went to NLP Comprehensive. It helped bring a lot out to a conscious level, and I have to say I learned an awful lot from Bandler, but he also screwed with my head.

If you see him, I'd love to get your impressions of the experience. I met some amazing individuals at the Bandler seminar. I think the field just attracts these folk.