2. Healthy skepticism.
3. Buyer Beware.
4. Second opinions.
5. Open minds.
6. Differences of opinion.
7. Freedom of speech.
8. Questioning, probing, challenging.
9. Healthy debate and discussion.

JeffDengr, unlike Bill Harris, I'm not trying to sell anything. I recommend people visit their local public library to check out a free copy of Greene's book.

It's amazing how personally people on this board and others take ANY questioning of Holosync and Bill Harris. Chill people! Or, as Master Guru Bill says, "release, and let everything that happens be OK."

But, in answer to your other question, Jeff, Bill Harris has many other enemies. Just visit the other board you refer to and observe how viciously Mr. Harris occassionally responds to criticism.

I openly admitted in my first post that I have used Holosync for three years and I continue to do so. However, as an intelligent human being, that does not mean I do not continue to re-evaluate its effectiveness and impact and research many of the claims made by Centerpointe.

I always despised people who criticized Farenheit 911 without having seen the movie and many many years ago, the "Last Temptation of Christ."

In fact, I have read Bill's book, "Thresholds of the Mind," and many of the primary resources Bill refers to in that book and on his webpage. So I'm not just some bomb-throwing inciter of hate who is uninformed about Bill Harris or unexperienced with Holosync.

I posted the quotes from the Greene book because they might raise important questions for those who are using or contemplating Holosync. And isn't that one of the purposes of this board? I never said, "DON'T use holosyc" or "Bill Harris is the Devil incarnate." I just recommended that people take a look at that book, judge for themselves and share their thoughts if they'd like.

"Be Well,"

Publius.