Folks I don't mind discussion for or against a product. For or against a marketing strategy. In fact I like it because generally I find it useful, so I'm all for it.

But please, please watch, what you say about other people. That includes people who post and the marketers of the products under discussion.

In the wise words of Thumper's Father (Bambi) "If you cant say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all." Please consider that before you post a negative remark about a person, including implying they shouldn't be posting; it's very easy to be taken as flaming. And just because the person you are making comments about is not participating in the discussion, is not an acceptable reason to make negative remarks about them, it can still be taken as flaming since it can offend personal friends and supporters. If that is the intention, then it's flaming.

There have been posts whenever Holosync has been discussed that would have been deleted by me on any of the other forums because they attack the messenger not the message. To date I've ignored it because there are just so many borderline post and since it is an emotionally charged topic they are probably not even intentional.

However we cannot allow it to continue. I am asking your help to keep it on topic.

In future, if necessary I will either edit or delete posts that attack the messenger or makes negative remarks about another person, because they not help the discussion.

This post was difficult for me to write so I hope you understand.

If you agree with me just smile and nod.

Alex