quote:
Jeanne, when did I ever suggest that Holosync be banned?

Peace,
Publius[/B]

I'm not sure that I said you did. I simply used the aspirin analogy. The remedy the FDA would have taken would have been a banning--HS is not a drug however. (But note, accusations and insinuations like these did pretty much shut down the research and sales of the Rife products.)

On the other hand, painting a company as a cult isn't exactly very flattering, is it?

As an aside, and slightly off-topic, is everyone aware that in the US, supplements could be taken off the "over the counter" market this summer?

Someone is always trying to "save us from ourselves" it seems...I would hate to see the same thing happen to these new technlogies like HS and those taught at Learning Stratagies.

In my opinion, people should be allowed to make up their own minds. The feds are seldom ever good caretakers--they allow horrendous drugs on the market, yet want to squelch supplements. Some people posting here have actually suggested that the feds be brought in to check HS. If they do, no good can come of it, and the ripple effect might harm more than just CenterPointe.

Just my 2 cents, although probably worth far less.