quote:
Originally posted by Serafin:
Holosync cost me two good jobs, my ability to concentrate, read effectively and remember well, put me on social benefit/disability and into therapy. I was very close to commiting suicide on several occasions because I DID think my life was ruined. Luckily things are looking a lot better, but that's not going to keep me from sharing my views here - even though I do realise that it offends some people.

I lost a job and had suffered some of the same problems you are describing, due to doing too much yoga, but that doesn't mean I want yoga practice to be subjected to federal regulations, or some pea-brained conventional scrutiny.

Like everything that is effective, and cathartic, it can be harmful in the short term to varying levels depending on individual makeup, and yes the level of toxins in your systen as jeffden related, can play a big part -- it certainly did in my case.

quote:

Why do you think there is so much controversy surrounding holosync? Perhaps because there are people out there who are really harmed by its use?

No, you are the first person I've heard actually bring first-hand evidence to the table. The others do not, and then run away from their own conclusions it seems.

[This message has been edited by garics (edited December 16, 2005).]