Hi,

Yes holosync is more powerful then most of us expect. For instance as a child
I had a speech handicap, I was lisping. My parents sent me to speech therapist
and that problem got solved.

While on Awakening Level 3 on the hs program (that was thirty years later) it resurfaced again.
After eighteen month then it was gone. I contact the help line and they told me that such things can be expected. However, hs can only drive out what already exists in us. It does not create lisping or lack of concentration.

Also, there are some people on the program which are under psychiatric treatment or had such treatments in the past. These people should not be on the program without
their doctors approval. Because hs digs very deep a lot of stuff may come up which those people cannot handle. This applies specially to those who have been treated with electro shock in the past.

Yes, it can take a long time before results show up. I decided to go on with the program quite early when on the Awakening Prologue. I experienced such deep meditation which I had never felt before and also some overwhelm symptoms.

This convinced me that the system was working for me. However, it took me up to level 4 when I noticed the first benefits and
positive changes.

Cheers,