Well, I am going to basically rip the floating cd to a high quality .wav file and then add a low carrier .3 binaural beat to it.

I cannot give out the resulting CD, because the soundtrack on Floating is copyrighted by Centerpointe. Once I do it, however, and use it for a while, I will post the results here.

And, yeah, I am willing to bet there are a few "secret ingredients" in their CDs. But who knows? We'll see.

I'm really not saying that it (holosync) is all garbage. I've tried to put enough of that sentiment into my recent posts to convey my feelings about that.

I am currently at the point where I feel there are diminshing returns to my listening to the holosync tracks, but I'll stay with it for a while and see. Granted, there are people who spend years with it (as we've all read) before really seeing amazing results. *shrugs* I don't know if I'll have that patience. I certainly don't plan to purchase any more products from Centerpointe. I'm not going to do that Inner Circle thing and $300 bucks a level is too much.

Maybe someone will really produce some outstanding products of a similar nature for a more reasonable price. The Insight CD from Awakened Minds is just ... eh ... just sorta puts me to sleep.