quote:
Originally posted by alvinmc:
babyada,

I agree that the backgrounds on Holosync (at least the demo - I haven't committed to buying the real thing yet) are awfully good. But if you ARE able to make a reasonable facsimile, I'd love to have a copy.

alvin,

you can make holosync Awakening Prologue with BrainWave Generator, which you download for free at BWGen.com. I gave some instructions and listed the specific frequencies for this procedure in the Alan Hilton thread "Binaural Beats EEG etc."
...Of course, you will be getting pink or brown noise as an overlay instead of the rain and those lovely singing bowl sounds, but I think you'll survive.

As far as any "secrets" in the holosync programming, no I don't see any. I got the exact same benefits from my own recipes as from the ones I ordered from the "research institute"... I was at the end of Flowering Level 1 when I began creating my own tracks....and yes I am "one of those people" who started getting noticeable, positive, and continuing results from holosync in less than a week.

The only secret to the program besides the info listed in that post, is that each subsequent level of the program drops the carrier frequency by about 10Hz or so...so eventually in "Flowering 4" you are getting down to the lower limit of human frequency perception.

Only disadvantage to doing this is that you may get slight headaches and little unwanted side-effects like that from the meditation as you create the follow-up levels, I'm not sure if anyone has listed the precise frequencies for those levels yet.... I think part of what they've "researched" at Centerpointe is what precise combo of frequencies are most likely to avoid those side effects. But keep in mind, these side effects are pretty minor if you're like me.

So anyway...now I've saved you $4000 or so on doing the entire Centerpointe program. I have a couple other recommendations but I'll list them in your other thread.

[This message has been edited by garics (edited February 23, 2005).]