I just ran across this board looking for something else. I thought the Holosync stuff was too expensive but as someone else posted, some people might benefit from their phone support.

Some have reported having negative experiences with HoloSync, getting their brains into the wrong state. Does anyone know if any studies have been done on this?

As for the CD "soon to be sold for $100": it sounds like Bill Harris is willing to give some away as part of the $300 level cost and get testimonials in return, so he can use the testimonials to sell a lot more in the long run. Simple marketing.

I tried binaural beats and they had a very positive effect on me, with no negative effects. I monitored my brain waves on an EEG and my brain did lock onto whatever beat frequency or frequencies were generated. The bigger question is, what studies have been done on what combinations of carrier/beat can be harmful, and their long-term effects?

I was thinking of making a professionally recorded CD but it would be good to know of any studies on any negative side effects of binaural beats.