quote:
Originally posted by Erwan:

3) Eliminate the BB sine waves by filtering out all frequencies in a segment of +to-15 Hz around the carrier frequency (140 for AP, 120 for AL1, 100 for AL2, …). You’ve created a “naked” raindrops soundtrack.

I've done this but instead of ripping out the frequencies as suggested I just copied the right track to the left track using Audacity. I figure if the same sound is coming out of both sides then you can't have any binaural beats left.

Of course this also cancels any stero effects that may be present in the bowls & rain drops part of the soundtrack.

Although I was very strictly using HS prologue and AL1 for about 1-2 yrs after I began using this method to create my own soundtracks I lost interest in listening and eventually stopped altogether.

Right now I'm trying to start listening to Awakend Minds soundtracks. I bought these some time ago but trying to switch from HS to awakened minds was impossible for me and I stopped listening altogether. I say impossible because I did not enjoy it all and sometimes created very strong reactions such as insomnia and headaches. Now that I haven't been listening to anything for a while I've had no problem beginning to listen to the awakened minds soundtracks.

The idea that there may be something "hidden" in the HS soundtracks is very disturbing. I certainly hope that is not the case.