Here we are: a separate topic :-) Having learned and practiced the Silva (BLS) method learned from the book regularly for several months, I'm curious as to where the system has taken you. Personally, I have decided that it isn't the best or most essential thing for me to pursue at least for now. Instead I'm focusing on meditation, relaxing, breathing deeply, and improving my vision, the Quantum Touch healing technique, and a bit of PhotoReading interspersed in there as well.

Perhaps I was encountering the same blocks for every new technique I tried to learn, but as with PhotoReading, practicing the Silva system, ex. for positive visualiztion didn't produce any amazing or even consistently beneficial results for me. It felt like an overwhelming struggle to visualize clearly even though I practiced quite a bit, and so perhaps I was simply not able to get into a deep enough state of relaxation to be effective. Then again, meditation, at the time was also a struggle, but now I've done it enough (Anna Wise method) that it is consistently a pleasurable, refreshing, and deep experience.

I am still, however interested, in the Silva methods because they are also powerful tools once properly developed. Ironically, one of the main things I wanted out of the Silva method was the mental alarm clock! But I never did get that working consistently for me. Sometimes it was dead-on and I was amazed, but I couldn't rely upon it. Perhaps, again, an issue of relaxing enough? If anyone has any suggestions for gradually building a reliable alarm mental alarm clock, I'd sure appreciate it because the techniques presented to me have simply not worked.

Alex, I'd love to hear of some of your recent adventures and successes with the Silva Mind ESP system.

Thanks & best wishes,
Cameron