No.

Dreams do not come true if you have the right mindset.

Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell your something... like a bunch of overpriced CDs.

If a dream is simple, it is simple to achieve. If I dream of eating sushi, all I need is the time, money, and means of getting to a sushi bar that serves the quality of food I desire.

No amount of changing my mindset will get me there. No matter how many times I exercise my "play" finger and listen to CDs or visualize or meditate will bring me magically to the sushi bar and pay for my meal.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something.

Usually, "dreams" are fairly grand desires that need to be researched and planned. In short, how you create your dreams is through intelligent, hard, and persistent work and overcoming obstacles.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something.... or to reinforce their own delusion belief system of magical thinking.

I suppose you *could* say that it does require the right mindset. That is, the mindset that if you crap in one hand and wish in the other, one is going to get filled first. Work towards your dreams, take your risks, and put up with the crap between you and what you want, if you have the guts... and you might get it. Then again, you might not. But if you fail, let it be a failure as a result of trying your best. And yes, I mean try. Despite the oft spouted bamboolzement around the word try, trying is how we learn about our present limits and trying is how we learn to overcome them.