In all truth I believe there are many layers to achieving anything. At first you start off with some idea and just go for it anyway possible. Many times you fail with this approach.

Depending on how hard headed you are and resist being flexible it can take longer to learn how to achieve your target. I know I was.

After alot of experience getting what you want, things change and you develop some idea and then put your plan into action except that you really work at enjoying every step of the way. Your confidence is high, you have certainty that you will hit the target no matter what. You have the experience at achieving things within the time frame and under budget.

You can always get better at doing anything and you can teach others to do the same thing.

Another rule that is helpful "The long way is the short way". If you try to take shortcuts you will waste alot of time, money and effort only to have to go back and do it all over again the right way. Take the time and do , whatever it is, the right way the first time. Then you can move on to your next Dream with no lose ends. Unless you are trying to leave a mess for someone else to clean up.