And then why do you think that the guy how died by the venom had the better mindset?
quote:
His mindset helped him stay calm and act reasonable, yes, but it's the antivenom that saved him.
I think the kind of reality you speak about is deterministic? If so why itsn't it than the flow of events: He became injured - He decided to act responsive - He got antivenom - He was healed.

I do see that acting responsive has resulted in becomming healed.

quote:
But this is changing your dreams to meet the situation, not keeping your dream constant

So you believe that things can be constant and that 'constant' is an absolute term, and no realitive one.
Whetever something is constant comes only from your perspective.
For example, while you drive in your car you don't move when your focus point is your car, the tempo your car show's if your focus point is the street and a lot more if your focus point is the sun.
So whetever something is constant depends on your perspective with is a part of your mindset.
quote:
Hmm, must be because the mindset isn't good enough yet. Gotta buy more books and CDs and get that mindset really, really buff.
I don't think that buying books and CDs can make a right mindset.
It is nothing which you can have withoud crossing selfdeveloped limits. What is neither easy nor can be accomplished passivly.