Quoting Babayada:
You know, even from here, I can detect a lot of negative vibes in your aura. I think you might want to harmonize your charkas with the morphic field of unlimited, creative intelligence before continuing with this conversation. You're at risk of having the negativity put your existence into an indeterminate state until someone comes by and observes you.

Not that I agree or disagree with anything that has been see-sawing back and forth here for some time now (I have my own ideas about creative thought, and for the time will keep them mine - they certainly won't become fodder for this particular agrument ), however, I'd like to point out that the ferocity with which you (Babayada and Garics mostly) are attacking each another seems to have deteriorated almost to name calling.

Perhaps to clarify: When you point your finger at someone (as the above quote strongly suggests being done), just remember you have four fingers pointing back at you. What I have also learned anent this, is when we are giving someone a strong suggestion of what "they" need to be doing, as we are all reflections of one another, perhaps we need to be looking at ourselves as well.

As to the parties this quote was said to, this does not mean I am or not siding with you either - and the same advice stands. If any of you had a clue as to what creative thought is or isn't, you certainly would be putting it to better use than battering one another with your argumentive rants.

(And I suppose I should now duck for cover - I remember well when I pulled my young children apart from clawing each other to shreds, all of a sudden they were "buddies" and I was the "bad guy". Oh well.... ;D

Cheers!
Unis

"Create something infinite today - Smile!"

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited August 28, 2005).]