Guys, when you start slinging derogatory comments about your discussion loses merit. And even though it doesn't answer the original question very well. I thought thought the discussion raised some interesting comments.

However they are starting to flame. So please stick to the subject.

The questions was with the right mindset can I fulfill my dreams?

If you have the mindset of a victim you play the role of the victim. If you have the mindset of a leader you play the role of a leader. I could list a number of mindsets that one can adopt that would change ones life.

Unfortunately one can pretend to be a leader and still be playing the role of the victim in their own mind and that does affect how you respond and how you react to challenges that take you off your path. Unfortunately we cannot see into a persons mind to know that they say believe is true is in fact what they believe. Since lying is a human trait.

How much this has to do with quanta. I don't know. But I do know your mindset affects your own attitude and motivation. And your attitude is your bargaining chip with the rest of the society. How they react to you and how they will support you. Your motivation is your forward motion to taking action.

There is no one right mindset. You adopt a different one for each area of your life. So while one can be a leader in business one can still be a victim in relationships.

Alex